Korea Institute for Promoting Asia Biosafety Cooperation
KIPABiC is a non-governmental organization, established on 23 November 2021 under Article 32 of the Civil Law of Republic of Korea.
It was initially supported by Korea Biosafety Clearing House(KBCH) to support the works of Asia Biosafety Family and the UNEP/GEF Multi-country Project.
Committed to supported the initiatives of the Korean government towards promoting biosafety cooperation and collaboration within Asia.
- Support Asia Biosafety Family towards the common goal of ensuring full compliance to the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety
- Promote interactive regional networking and cooperation on biosafety
- Working as a technical partner with UNEP to lead technical coordination amongst the 4 participating countries for the UNEP/GEF Multi-country Project
- Appointed as the lead for the execution of component I of the multi-country project (Multi-country collaboration and cooperation on Biosafety issues)
- Address: 403, Innobiz Park, 1646 Yuseong-daero, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, Korea 34054
- Phone: +82.42.710.1980
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org